1250 KVA Single Phase Station Transformer
Primary Voltage: 67000 DELTA
Secondary Voltage: 2520/4360Y
W/Taps 2 X 2 1/2% +/-
Make: General Electric
Gallons of Oil: 510
** All dimensions are approximate and should
not be used for engineering purposes.
Stock Number: 390836
* This item is subject to the Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
* Allow 4 - 6 weeks for this unit to be ready for shipment. This lead-time is based
on our production backlog as of date of the listing and is subject to change.
* Unless otherwise specified, freight on units quoted is prepaid and allowed in the
contiguous 48 US with our Contracted Carrier on their next available truck going
to your area.
* Upon order completion, immediate shipment is available and the cost can be paid
by the buyer on a common carrier of their choice.
* Items listed are subject to prior sale and results of final test.
* Add $100.00 if a pallet for this item is required and must be requested at time of
payment or deposit
* Buyer must place a non refundable 10% deposit within 24 hrs after listing is closed.
Net 30 terms are available for balance upon credit approval. Shipping will not take
place until payment is received or net 30 terms are established.
* Item(s) are used and will be reconditioned and guaranteed by T and R Electric Supply Co., Inc
and not by the original manufacturer.
Questions, contact Dan Bowen 1-800-843-7994 Ext 2185 or email email@example.com
* Pictures shown will be the actual unit unless otherwise specified as a stock photo in this listing.
Call 866-972-9830 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
at for a freight quote today!
||Phase Type : Single
||KVA : 1250
||MVA : -
||Pri-Voltage : 67000 DELTA
||Sec Voltage : 2520/4360Y
||Taps : -
||Impedance : 6.99
||Serial Num : H878602B
||Manufacturer : General Electric
||Part Number : -
||Stock Number : 390836
||Height : 142
||Width : 56
||Depth : 60